Hello and Welcome to my place on the web! I hope you like what you see and find the perfect addition to your menagerie.
A little about me... I’m always a work-in-progress exploring new styles and mediums. I have a love for animals and the beautiful outdoors ever since I can remember as you will see in my designs. I've been making glass beads since 2016 and pyrography is the newest medium that I've begun to explore.
What's my style? My style is 'variety' as I like to create something truly new and unique each time. In glass, I tend to lean towards focal beads that can be used for display or turned into wearable one-of-a-kind statement pieces. All my beads are designed with YOU in mind:
- for fellow artisans to create their own unique creations
- for collectors who want a unique piece of art
- for those who seek out unique jewelry
- for those looking to add a pyrography piece to your home decor
It's just me, trying to make it in this big world. Never bored, always busy. I pride myself on my attention to detail, BUT I believe in handmade over perfection, so when you find tool marks on my meticulously created pieces, these are part of my blood, sweat and tears when creating. Made with YOU in mind!
Please note that my creations are all original one of a kind. I cannot reproduce my designs exactly, so if you fall in love with a piece, you will want to grab it before it's gone!
- Thank you for supporting this artisan!
- Thank you for taking the time to stop by... Your business is very much appreciated!
- Thank you to everyone who leaves feedback on my work!
- Thank you for shopping with me and supporting my art! It gives me great pleasure to know that you are happy with your purchase!
My mom, Mimi, and I used to create jewelry together. Our company name was Us2 Designs. We came up with that because although many were creating, we thought, why not Us Too? You will see some of her creations here as well.
Check out my FAQ if you have a question... I might already have an answer :-)